- Video for everyone – No more dull emails! Improve your business communication by sending personalized video emails to connect with clients’ right from your inbox.
- Strengthen employee engagement – Senior managers, it’s time to break down barriers and engage with your team better with personalized video emails.
Send unlimited videos
- Scale it – Whether your team consists of 10 or 10,000 people XpressMail is an efficient and cost-effective tool to scale your engagement.
- Save Time – Got a quick message to send? Pre-record and save video message templates that you can quickly send on the go
- Explainer videos made simple – Use our screen recording feature to demonstrate products and create simple explainer videos in under a minute
- Improve customer support – Encourage good support interactions between customers and your company with XpressMail’s video mail features.
Added benefits of Google and OneDrive
- Don’t fret – Never send out a wrong mail again. Now you can add/ delete/ modify videos, even after you’ve sent out a mail
- Your data. Your Drive. – All your video messages are automatically stored in your Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive for easy access.
Calicom Inc. is a video messaging firm based in the heart of Silicon Valley with a unique approach to solving the existing problems in the video messaging landscape. At Calicom, our vision is to develop products to connect the world with video messages – XpressMail being its first offering. Founded by Ram Chellamuthu, Calicom is growing steadily to build a portfolio of products for enterprises and individuals, alike.
Ram Chellamuthu, Founder & CEO
An AI Architect, Cloud Architect, Entrepreneur and an ex-Microsoft Evangelist – Ram’s list of accomplishments go beyond his age. The backbone of the company, he is the person you need to blame when something is not working.
Arjun Ganesan, Chief Developer
Broderick Gunning, Corporate Development
A bofin from British Columbia, Brodie is trying to connect the world with ‘capital’. He specializes in cross border collaboration and has extensive experience with AR, Media & Cameras.
Rachita Mahajan, QA-Testing
Our QA person is the one that has to put up with the countless changes from the dev team (Looking at you Ironman). Most of her time is spent insisting on change management in a startup; but you know how it goes.
Aarti Birdi, Marketing
Quintessential nerd – lover of books, writing, researching, innovating and doodling during meetings. Her favorite mode is sarcasm and caffeine high (a dash of rum is always welcomed).
Jorge Rabaza, Business Development
Our clients say Jorge looks like the capo when he dons his business suit. But don’t let the face fool you, he is quite a charmer. He is also a big fan of Nutella, Couch Surfing and History while indulging in the fine arts of culinary.
Introducing Xpress for Slack
Video Messaging within Slack
Team Communication made Fun
Get your teams attention by sending a video message directly from Slack. Express yourself in your fun and quirky style or be your serious senior manager-self.
Be the Master of your Data
All your video messages are automatically stored on your YouTube account. Access them from anywhere and be in control of who gets to see them.
Try our beta version today!
Don’t just text; /xpress it!
- Where does /xpress work?
Currently /xpress works only on your desktop. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get to know about out next update.
- How do I send a video message?
Type </xpress> followed by the Title of your video message. A link to record your video would be sent on the channel – Click, Record and Send.
You can look at the complete tutorial here: <How to send a video message>
- Who can see my video message?
Your video messages will be visible to only the people you send you video link to.
- How do I access my videos?
Login to your YouTube account and you’ll be able to access all your sent video messages.
- Where can I go for support?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
- I found a bug.
All bugs are to be reported to our resident bug collector A.K.A Chief Developer at email@example.com
- Is the plugin really free?
Yes, sending video mails and screen messages are always going to be free in XpressMail. Additional features like tracking, canned responses etc. are provided to paid customers only.
- How does it work?
Once you’ve downloaded the plugin from the chrome store, you will be redirected towards the setup screen to provide access to your camera and mic.
- How do I access my videos in Google Drive or OneDrive?
All your videos are stored directly onto your Google Drive/ OneDrive. Just click on “My Drive” and see all the videos that have been shared with you and sent by you.
- Who can see my videos?
Your videos can be viewed only by those who have the link that is shared via email.
- How can I change or delete a video link after I’ve sent the mail?
You can change/replace a video directly in google drive which will be automatically updated in the sent mail. Also if you delete the file in drive the receiver won’t have access to the video anymore.
- Does XpressMail have access to my data?
No. XpressMail does not store any personal information of yours apart from your registered email ID.
- Is XpressMail secure?
All your video content is secure as they are uploaded onto your Google Drive.
- Is there a trial version?
Yes. XpressMail along with its premium features is available for 1 month trial period for free. After the trial period expires you would still be able to send video mails but not have access to the premium features.
- What’s the video recording limit?
3 minutes. If you need an extension contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to get started Authorize the app. Login to your Slack account Authorize use of webcam and mic Xpress for Slack is installing You are now ready to… Read more “How to install Xpress for Slack app”
If you are tired of sending long texts, wouldn’t it be easier to send a video of you talking? What about the cap on Slack video size?… Read more “How to Send a Video Message in Slack using Xpress for Slack”
Handy to explain stuff quickly over an email.
What a fantastic plugin.. Nice job Calicom and team.
Have further queries? Got a suggestion on any of our products? Contact us today…..we are listening 🙂